Faith Education Co-ordinator at Varsity Acres Presbyterian Church
15 hours a week, August 15 to June 30
Weekly schedule is flexible but includes firm commitment of 2-3 hours on Sunday morning
The Faith Education Co-ordinator will take a leadership role in ensuring the provision of joy-
filled faith development activities and programs for young members of the congregation. The
Co-ordinator will work with the volunteers and members of the Faith Formation Group to assess
the needs of children and youth in the congregation and larger community and develop and
implement programs to meet the identified needs.
• Post-secondary training in education, social work, theology, or associated field preferred
• Minimum 2 years of related experience working with children and/or youth in a
• Must enjoy working with children and youth
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Effective communication skills including both written and interpersonal skills
Click download for the detailed job description.
To Apply: Please submit a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is May 26, 2023.
Tuesday, Wednesday 9:00-12:00; Thursday, Friday 9:00-2:30